Version 5.22 released *LINK*
Why upgrade to 5.22..
- Admins can now individualize their forums by changing the query strings for form requests and post requests. Form requests and post attempts using the default query strings will be rejected (as most likely they are made by spambots.)
- Improved restrictions for search engines and bots. Searchbots (and spambots) will see your forum as read-only, profile-disabled and email-disabled.
- Clickable-smiley & format-button plugin ready. The plugin (a separate script) and the instructions will be available soon.
- An optional icon (topic/response telltale) shown preceding the message subject of each index entry, indicative of whether the entry is a topic starter or a response.
- Admins can disable a board or all boards while they're changing the forum. Visitors will be informed when they visit a board that's in maintenance mode.
- Various minor fixes
For detailed info, read: "What's Changed Since 5.12"