Tetra-WebBBS Support Forum
Well it seems like part of the problem has been fixed.
I searched for perldiver but everywhere lead to a dead end and I couldn't download the program.
So I opted for changing the $DisallowCaching variable. I found it in the webbbs_settings file with the warning "don't screw this up" or something to that effect. Anyway, I figured I had the blessing from the top dog so I changed it. But just in case things went really bad I did add a comment to the code that I changed it.
Well that seems to have 'fixed' the problem for the forum boards. Doesn't seem to have fixed the problem with the events calendar, which seems to confirm that something activated the cache on our server.
If I can get into the Drupal code and figure that out then maybe I can really fix it.
Thanks for your help. Oh, and lunch is on the way.